Top-Canvas

Asia-Pacific Homeland Security Summit

Got to attend the Asia-Pacific Homeland Security Summit for work. A bunch of State, Federal, and DoD bigwigs were in attendance though I missed seeing Governor Linda Lingle.

jtfhdbooth

Since this is a security summit and all, security was tight. The Sheriff’s Department and National Guardsmen were out in force, guard dogs were patrolling, metal detectors scanned all attendees, and there was even an explosives/chemical detector.

waynesecurity

Hey, wait a minute… is that Wayne’s World running the detector? Why are there red warnings on the detector’s screen?

, , , ,

9 Responses to Asia-Pacific Homeland Security Summit

1. Anonymous September 23, 2005 at 1:14 pm #

Hey who gave that guy a clearance. Quick call security.

2. Gee Why September 23, 2005 at 2:04 pm #

No really, Wayne was part of THE security for the event. I think him and his unit were qualified for security though since I saw a “Security for Dummies” Book nearby.

3. tabasco man September 23, 2005 at 8:05 pm #

He’s (Wayne’s World) a liar. He tell everybody he get TS/SCI Clearance, but when you ask for the papers, he no more. What’s up with that?

4. Wayne's World September 24, 2005 at 8:59 pm #

I wanted to take somebody down but Diane Ako went throught the scanner peacefully. Man I was disappointed in Diane! She was the hottest of the newscasters! But in person just wasn’t the same…Guess that’s how it always is. Tina Shelton was there. She looked good for her age. KITV wasn’t the only one that didn’t represent. No Tasha K. At least I got a free laser pointer/pen, couple of mugs, and some free food. Free is always good!

5. Wayne's World September 24, 2005 at 8:59 pm #

6. Wayne's World September 24, 2005 at 8:59 pm #

7. Gee Why September 24, 2005 at 11:21 pm #

Don’t you guys have that fake alarm trigger to mess with people? Setting it off on people you don’t like.

Didn’t my fake cousin, Marisa, from KHON2 make an appearance?

Went to find you at lunch, but you were already chowing down on your free food.

8. tabasco man September 25, 2005 at 7:14 am #

You should do list of “hottest” local news casters. I thought Diane Ako was hot, but Wayne’s World was disappointed, so might have to rethink…

9. Gee Why September 25, 2005 at 8:18 am #

Hmmm, maybe… My Club 939 listmania is going to expire this Monday so why not…

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes