Top-Canvas

Abercrombie & Fitch Ruckus

While taking a glance at traffic here, I noticed a lot of hits coming in related to “Abercrombie & Fitch.” Oh, here’s why… there’s some ruckus going on about the risque nature of A&F photos featuring scantily clad models. In Virginia, an Abercrombie store was ordered to take down some pictures that showed:

three shirtless young men, with one man’s upper buttocks showing. The other image was of a woman whose breast was mostly exposed.

What say you? Too hot for the public?

, ,

7 Responses to Abercrombie & Fitch Ruckus

1. Anonymous February 4, 2008 at 10:41 pm #

ok, g, here’s a challenge for you. find the third A&F ad on the net, the one with the topless girl barely concealing herself, and i’ll contribute to your iphone fund! 🙂

-s

2. Anonymous February 5, 2008 at 8:41 am #

ok, g, here’s a challenge for you. find the third A&F ad on the net, the one with the topless girl barely concealing herself, and i’ll contribute to your iphone fund! :)-s

3. Anonymous October 5, 2008 at 9:11 am #

okay the first guy, has the hottest body i’ve ever seen…i’d definitely tap that.

4. Anonymous October 5, 2008 at 7:11 pm #

5. Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 9:06 am #

All I can say to the bod in checkered shirt and his junk almost showing— WOW!

6. Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 7:06 pm #

All I can say to the bod in checkered shirt and his junk almost showing— WOW!I saw this poster at the entrance to and A&F store and nearly DIED. I don't think I've ever been this turned on by a pic– women of the world– enjoy THIS eye-candy!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pulpconnection Year in Review 2008 — Pulpconnection - January 4, 2009

[…] a pair! How else can you properly pay homage to his Airness?  Other than getting some heat from an Abercrombie & Fitch ruckus, not much else happened.  No wonder, March is supposedly my bloggiest […]

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes