So you may not be a geek but a sci-fi nut instead. If you like your science fiction then how about frakkin’ unbelievable gifts from Battlestar Galactica? As BSG starts its final concluding run in 2009, you can own part of the series like Starbuck’s flight suit or even a life-sized Colonial Viper by participating in the Battlestar Galactica Props and Costume auction.
Starting January 17, 2009, thousands of items from the series will be auctioned off each week as new episodes air. How about some election propaganda for Baltar’s presidency? A Viper pilot helmet from the Cylon Wars? A model of the Cylon Resurrection ship? Your own DRADIS radar console?!
What you really want to read next:
- Frak, Did I Miss the BSG Start?
- Holiday Gift Guide: Dungeons & Dragons Animated Series DVD
- Holiday Gift Guide Roundup
- Holiday Gift Guide: BMW M3 Sedan
- Holiday Gift Guide: Starbucks Cheer