Top-Canvas

Quick Poll: Taylor Lautner and Steroids, Does It Matter?

First off, I’m not inferring anything about Taylor Lautner actually taking steroids, human growth hormones, or any other performance enhancing drug. But with steroid use tainting the sporting world, I merely wonder its impact on the movie industry and pose the question, “Would it matter?

Free polls from Pollhost.com
Would it matter if Taylor Lautner took steroids?

To maintain his role as Jacob Black in the Twilight saga, Taylor’s been devoted to working out and getting in shape for his physical transformation to a lycan. Would it matter if it was discovered that Lautner supplemented his workouts to get pumped?

Who doesn’t envy the kid for looking great in the New Moon trailer? Personally, I don’t think it matters, but I’m interested in what you think.

22 Responses to Quick Poll: Taylor Lautner and Steroids, Does It Matter?

1. TAMMY June 2, 2009 at 4:16 pm #

I don’t think Taylor used any drugs, he’s 17 and has been working like crazy for almost a year for this role. I honestly think with a good trainer, great diet and age you too can have a body like that.

• bill January 25, 2010 at 12:09 am #

hmm…seriusly …he has to be using steroids or other anabolics to have raeched his current bodily constitution..their is simply no way for a guy his age to be in such shape, specially since he claims he gained 30 pounds of muscle in less than a year…I mean thats completely impossible to achieve …a healthy man who eats right and excercises every for a year ..if hes lucky enough to have the genes, gains at most 15 pounds of muscle …him gaining 30 …common …whatever hes using it will show through the years once he is 40 and dying for whatever disease …its a long term death sentence what hes doing…

• Dlyndsey10 November 6, 2011 at 9:26 am #

no he hasn’t he worked out for 6 months with a trainer before twilight and has been working out since then.He has had times when he would actully work out too much and lose weight by burning too many calories.He has never used steroids or anything like that.

2. TAMMY June 2, 2009 at 6:16 am #

• bill January 25, 2010 at 12:09 am #

3. Gee Why June 4, 2009 at 12:24 am #

I think Taylor’s clean. Just wondering if his image would be tarnished *if* it were learned that “other means” were used for his bulk up.

4. Gee Why June 3, 2009 at 2:24 pm #

5. Charlene June 23, 2009 at 5:22 pm #

Who cares, if you go after him. Then you have to go after every other actor that’s ever did it. If my career was on the line why not if it’s legal to do so. If fat and nasty was popular they wouldn’t have to work so hard. But it’s not, there so much pressure to look good. The women have to be a size 0 and men have to have muscles. Who says they don’t work for those bodies. You can’t just pop a pill and it works by itself.

6. Charlene June 23, 2009 at 7:22 am #

7. What Now June 23, 2009 at 5:45 pm #

Would it matter if Taylor Lautner took steroids? Would it matter if Arnold Schwarzenegger did? Would it matter if Sylvester Stallone took steroids? Would it matter if Dwayne Johnson took steroids. Would it matter if Mickey R. did when he did the movie wrestler. Would it matter if I did? Hell no! because am not any of these people above. Hmmmmmm. But no ones inferring anything about anyone. Just starting rumors, accusing, implying, starting junk. You name it.

• Gee Why June 23, 2009 at 6:17 pm #

Thanks for the passionate response! I don’t really care one way or the other, but with all the recent steroid use in sports, I wondered if there would be similar backlash in other professional environments.

8. What Now June 23, 2009 at 7:45 am #

• Gee Why June 23, 2009 at 8:17 am #

9. Crazy4Jacob November 24, 2009 at 4:25 am #

What kind of freak question is that?! Of course it matterz! I'd die crying if he started on drugs like the rest of them!

10. Crazy4Jacob November 24, 2009 at 4:25 am #

11. sally December 11, 2009 at 5:25 pm #

taylor lautner is a homo

12. sally December 11, 2009 at 5:25 pm #

taylor lautner is a homo

13. john January 25, 2010 at 12:11 am #

Taylor lautner is a knaive fool …whos eventually going to die for such choices …he obviusly uses steroids and his arrogence and lack of knowledge will kill him …and yes I will laugh …

14. john January 25, 2010 at 12:11 am #

15. XXCOURTNEY January 25, 2010 at 10:11 am #

Taylor is a fagget ….

16. XXCOURTNEY January 25, 2010 at 12:11 am #

Taylor is a fagget ….

17. AnnaliezeTeamJacob4eva<3 October 19, 2010 at 7:58 pm #

Of course Taylor didn’t use any drugs,he worked soo hard!Hes a really nice guy with a fantastic personality,I don’t think he would lie to fans anyway.Those few male haters out there.We all know your jealous so quit slagging Taylor(sexy)lautner off!wierdos………………

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes