I can’t deny it.Â I am Taylor Lautner’s boy toy, and I have been blessed.Â Look at this past week’s search results for Pulpconnection, domination by the New Moon hunk.
- goteamjacob.com 390 times
- taylor lautner 361 times
- taylor lautner underwear 150 times
- apple happy friday 96 times
- taylor lautner steroids 50 times
- taylor lautner in underwear 49 times
- www.goteamjacob.com 32 times
- taylor lautner pictures 31 times
- bella’s lullaby sheet music 25 times
- goteamjacob 25 times
- pictures of taylor lautner 19 times
- hpdirect.com/deals/friendsandfamily/starbucks 18 times
- taylor lautner modeling 17 times
- team jacob underwear 15 times
- teamjacob.com 13 times
- taylor lautner calvin klein 12 times
- taylor lautner abs 12 times
- team jacob.com 12 times
- taylor lautner model 11 times
- taylor lautner photos 10 times
From recent analytics, I knew I <3 Twilight, Jacob and Taylor Lautner, and these latest stats enforce Team Jacob’s fandom.Â But would I have guessed that pimping out Jacob Black would turn into a blessing?
In December 2008, I made the switch from Google’s Blogger to WordPress, and Pulpconnection visits tanked.Â Links and URLs broke or changed, ruining Pulpconnection’s standings with search engines.Â But look what happened in October and November 2009, activity finally caught up with and exceeded averages from one year ago.
That’s the blessing ofÂ being Taylor Lautner’s boy toy!Â So I’d like to say thanks to Taylor, he of the washboard abs.