Word of the Day: Brannock Device

by Gee Why on August 3, 2011

in Pulp

This is a Brannock device. You’ve definitely seen one before. Now you know its name.

Thanks Guy Kawasaki and Buzzfeed.

What you really want to read next:

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: