The selection of teams from the various NCAA conferences has a typical feel year to year. Â The Big East has its share of teams (9) and represents all three sneaker sponsorships in the tournament (Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour). Â The “biggest” gainer seems to be the West Coast Conference, up from one team in 2011 to three in 2012 (BYU, Gonzaga, and Saint Mary’s).
What you really want to read next:
- Kicks Analysis 2013 #2: Conference Sponsorhips
- March Madness Kicks Analysis #2: Conference Sponsorships
- Kicks Analysis 2013 #2a: Seed Sponsorship
- March Madness 2011 Kicks Analysis #2: Conference Sponsorships
- March Madness 2012 Kicks Analysis #6: The Final Four