Consolidating and linking all my recent USS Nimitz posts for convenience sakes.
- The Continuum of the U.S. Navy: The Past, the Present, and the Future
- USS Nimitz Flight Operations
- Sounds from the USS Nimitz
- Marines Flying Jets from a Naval Vessel?
- Surprises While Touring the USS Nimitz
- Six Things to Pack for a DV Embark
- Ambassadors of Aloha
- View at Hickam
I hope you enjoyed these posts just as much as I enjoyed the entire experience.
My embarking to and from the USS Chester W. Nimitz CVN 68 aircraft carrier during RIMPAC 2012 was made possible via my nomination by Dennis Hall, founder of Avere Group LLC (www.averegroup.wordpress.com), through collaborative referral to him by Guy Kawasaki (www.GuyKawasaki.com) and L.P. “Neenz” Faleafine (www.Faleafine.com). Dennis Hall initially submitted my nomination to the Public Affairs Officer of the US Navy’s Third Fleet. The Public Affairs Officer then referred my nomination to the Office of Public Affairs, Commander, US Pacific Fleet. The US Pacific Fleet selected me for the Distinguished Visitors Program, inviting me to embark for about 24 hours during RIMPAC 2012.