This MSN Money post has some interesting tidbits about Starbucks and its locations.
- 80% of Americans live within 20 miles of a Starbucks
- The farthest you can get from a Starbucks in America is 140 miles.
- That point is on the Idaho-Wyoming border near Grand Teton National Park.
- Your rent is higher when you live closer to a Starbucks location.
For more information, read the entire post.
You might be interested in:
- Interesting Starbucks Factoids
- Penelope Trunk on Reading Blogs (and Everything Else)
- Starbucks Pick of the Week Shaky Start in Hawaii