So I know what the Pulpconnection view count looks like for 2012. What posts drew the most interest? According to Google Analytics, these are the top ten viewed posts.
- 21 Slang Words You Should Know Before Visiting Hawaii (Part 1) (2009)
- Starbucks Red Eye, Black Eye, and Ghetto Latte (2007)
- Starbucks Gold Is Now Starbucks Rewards (2009)
- Buyer Beware the TVPad (2012)
- 21 Slang Words You Should Know Before Visiting Hawaii (Part 2) (2009)
- Abercrombie & Fitch Ruckus (2008)
- Lots and Lots of Legos (2009)
- Was That a DWTS Moose Knuckle, Gilles? (2009)
- Possible Day Biz Model for Club 939 (2009)
- Taylor Lautner, the Next Calvin Klein Underwear Model? (2009)
From these stats, it seems that my blogging peaked in 2009 with 7 of the top 10 posts written in ’09. The only post from 2012 in the Top Ten was my Buyer Beware the TVPad post.
Accordingly, the top search terms drawing in viewers mirror the most viewed posts. Here are the top Pulpconnection keywords for 2012.
- hawaiian slang
- starbucks gold card
- starbucks red eye
- starbucks black eye
- red eye starbucks
- hawaii slang
- hawaiian slang words
- moose knuckle
- cafe lu