Normally, I wouldn’t give any credence to something named “Chillax” but after seeing this bean bag in a Costco magazine, I’m a believer. Bean bags are one of my favorite anachronisms, withstanding the trends of time. So the Chillax still has a market, a place in your home, and a spot on this year’s Pulpconnection Gift Guide.
I’m not sure if you can find the Chillax in Hawaii-based Costco locations. Ordering online may be necessary, but just think of the all the chillax-ing you can do during the holidays.
What you really want to read next:
- Holiday Gift Guide: Visit Hawaii
- Holiday Gift Guide 2013: Zappos.com Sh-t Product
- Holiday Gift Guide: Strong Like Bull Magnets
- Holiday Gift Guide 2013: LEGO Back to the Future
- Holiday Gift Guide: Disney Aulani Crazy Shirt