Top-Canvas

Look Out Below!!

File this one under abunai. While at the Super Pool of the Hilton Hawaiian Village, there was a crack of glass as a beer bottle fell from the overhead tower. Not sure how high up the bottle fell from, but it did make contact with a guest, causing a gash on the back of his head. Amazingly the guest looked coherent but stunned by the event. At first, there was no blood, but soon enough streams started coming down from his wound.

hilton-below1

Security and the hotel staff came quickly to tend to the injured guest and cordoned off the area due to shards of brown glass scattered about. Soon after, the police and EMTs arrived, taking the guest away in a neck immobilizer. Hopefully, this was for precautionary measure with no lasting injuries.

hilton-below2

, ,

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes

%d bloggers like this: