Top-Canvas

Kicks Analysis 2017 #7: The Finals

It’s over… from a kicks point of view anyways. Nike has another championship locked down with North Carolina and Gonzaga playing in the finals. Starting out, Nike had a 59% chance for one of its teams to win it all. Under Armour and Adidas were close to each other at 19% and 22% respectively.

For the Sweet Sixteen, Nike’s odds increased to 75%, and Adidas and UA were at 12.5% each.

In the Elite 8, Nike maintained its 75% mark meaning Adidas and Under Armour again had 12.5%.

The Final Four featured three Nike teams, again 75% of the teams, with only Under Armour remaining.

Now with the Bulldogs battling the Tar Heels, Nike has a 100% chance of winning.

during the 2017 NCAA Men’s Final Four Semifinal at University of Phoenix Stadium on April 1, 2017 in Glendale, Arizona.

during the 2017 NCAA Men’s Final Four Semifinal at University of Phoenix Stadium on April 1, 2017 in Glendale, Arizona.

during the 2017 NCAA Men’s Final Four Semifinal at University of Phoenix Stadium on April 1, 2017 in Glendale, Arizona.

during the 2017 NCAA Men’s Final Four Semifinal at University of Phoenix Stadium on April 1, 2017 in Glendale, Arizona.

On Monday, it’s Jordans versus LeBrons, Kobes, Kyries, and KDs.

, , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes

%d bloggers like this: