Pulpconnection’s Holiday Gift Guide for 2016
The Pinterest board.
- Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Road Rage Defuzah So the days are counting down to Christmas, and people’s anxieties are increasing. With extra crowded roadways, it’s even easier to encounter road rage. But this holiday gift can easily diffuse the tense situation. It’s the Road Rage Defuzah (yes, defuzah). One side of the sign says “Mahalo” while the other says “My Bad.” When you need to say thanks or acknowledge a poor driving decision, hold up the Defuzah for the driver behind you, and all’s good. Unfortunately, the Road Rage Defuzah is currently limited in availability, and you need to be in the know in order to get one. #pulpconnection holiday gift guide – the Road Rage Defuzah A video posted by Greg Yamane (@geewhy) on Dec 19, 2016 at 7:48pm PST More Pulpconnection Holiday Gift Guide 2016.
- Holiday Gift Guide 2016: SweetTango Apples Yes, fruit is on the Pulpconnection Holiday Gift Guide for 2016 in the form of the SweeTango apple. Yes, SweeTango. A funny name and an artifical origin but a very yummy gift for fans of fruit. A hybrid of a Zester and Honeycrisp apple, the SweeTango is super crisp and crunchy. On the inside, the fruit has color semblences of a peach or nectarine with hues of pink radiating outwards from the core. Tastes tangy like a Granny Smith but then a sweetness settles in. Check out your grocer’s apple selection and look for the most expensive apples, and you probably found the SweeTango. More Pulpconnection Holiday Gift Guide 2016.
- Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Adidas UltraBoost Uncaged Parley This gift is for the environmentally-minded shoehead. That someone loves shoes yet also yearns to protect the oceans of our earth. If you know that person, then this is the gift to give. It is the Adidas UltraBoost Uncaged Parley that’s constructed from plastic dumped into the ocean but recycled into thread constructing this gorgeous pair of sneakers. Starting on Tuesday, November 15, 2016, about 700 pairs will go on sale with an eventual target of 1 million shoes made from recycled plastics collected from the seas. Even at an estimated price of $222, this expense is reasonable given the standard cost of $180 for the UltraBoost line. Sign up to be notified of the Parley release and be sure to pay with Apple Pay to get free express shipping. More Pulpconnection Holiday Gift Guide 2016.
- Holiday Gift Guide 2016: SIFTE Sunglasses Sunglass Initiative For Tomorrow’s Eyes. That’s SIFTE and purchasing a pair of SIFTE sunglasses is also donating to charities such as the American Foundation for the Blind, Helping Hands for the Blind, and the Foundation Fighting Blindness. And at $15, these make for afforadable gifts of giving (and sun protection). SIFTEs are available in black or white (pre-order for now). More Pulpconnection Holiday Gift Guide 2016.
- Holiday Gift Guide 2016: NES Classic Of course the 2016 edition of the Pulpconnection Holiday Gift Guide kicks off with none other than the NES Classic game console. If you’re reading this then you know it’s already too late to get one of these childhood memories with initial inventory selling out in minutes. Online or at retail locations, these things didn’t last long. But there is hope with Nintendo reassuring fans that inventory will be replenished over the weeks to come. But if you did manage to get one, it would, no doubt, be a memorable gift for old schoool gamers. More Pulpconnection Holiday Gift Guide 2016.