So with Starbucks push of its products in local groceries, their latest promotion is the Grocery Challenge. Ending on October 19, 2013, you’ll receive $10 in Starbucks credit by earning stars from qualifying grocery purchases. Not only that but with each star earned, you get a bonus treat.
In order to participate, you have to sign up first using your Starbucks account. After entering qualifying codes, you’ll get an email with redemption instructions. I’m not sure which Starbucks products are part of this promotion though. But please, play by the book and repeat after me – I won’t steal Starbucks stars.
What you really want to read next:
- Starbucks Star Dash for the “Pros”
- Bah Humbug Is the Enemy of Win Starbucks for Life
- Stealing Starbucks Stars?
- Starbucks for Life. I Won…
- Starbucks Giving Away Free Ice Cream to Facebookers