An Epic Trip
Cruising through Mexico then a trip to Disneyland.
- Epic 2010 An Epic Trip Cruising through Mexico then a trip to Disneyland.
- The Epic Search Goes to Disneyland The final leg in the search for epic took us to the happiest place on Earth aka Disneyland! If epic were to be found, it would be here. And yes, Ridermakerz is a $$$-maker. Someone really did release the kraken at the Disneyland Hotel pool (not one of us). During the daily night fireworks show, we were stuck on a boat in Storyland. What awesome unobstructed views of the show! The new World of Color show is a must see. View the vacation pictures from Disneyland and California Adventure below. Anaheim on Dwellable
- The Epic Voyage to Land’s End The final Mexican stop in the search for epic took us to Landâ€™s End in Cabo San Lucas. The best port offering scenic views of rock formations, beaches, hotels and resorts, water sports, and glass blowing. Bummed we couldnâ€™t spend more time here, but the search for epic continued on. See the pictures from the Land’s End…
- Epic Scenery at Sea Although yesterday was an epic day, the scenery at sea while on the search for epic was remarkable. Who knew the sky and ocean were so photogenic? Waking up in the morning with a cup of coffee, doing some reading on the balcony with these views – what a way to start the day! View the scenery at sea.
- Searching in Mazatlan, Mexico The search for epic traveled to Mazatlan, Mexico with a beautiful church, cliff divers, and a spectacular show with local performers. Then some sunset shopping at the local mall. Though impressive, cliff diving is more like “ledge” diving, the town seriously shutdown when Mexico played in the World Cup, and yes, we paid $6 for a cab to take us across the street to Walmart. View vacation pictures from Mazatlan, Mexico.
- Cruising Guests While Searching for Epic What epic guests made special appearances while cruising Mexico? Take a look at the towel animal art. Didnâ€™t see any spectacular displays of marine life, just a sea turtle and an unidentified sea creature. The Crumpler $5 Million Dollar Home was perfect for this trip. Twilightâ€™s Bella Swan showed up, not once, but twice! View the cruising guests.
- The Search for Epic at Puerto Vallarta, Mexico The first epic stop of the Carnival Splendor was Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. There were pirate ships at the pier, and the coastline featured interesting statues and monuments. Yes, Mexico has Starbucks locations with a similar menu but no free Wifi access. Ate at the air conditioned Coexist restaurant and watched World Cup matches. See the epic scenes from Puerto Vallarta.
- Can Epic Be Found on Splendor? With an unsuccessful search for epic in FAT, the search moved elsewhere, headed to the open ocean aboard Carnival Cruiseâ€™s Splendor. Check out the pictures of the Splendor.
- The Search for Epic Begins in FAT Every search for epic begins in the land of FAT, and now there are pictures. And stay tuned for more pictures In Search of Epic.
- Songs from the Search for Epic While on the Search for Epic, here are some of the tunes that fueled the journey.
- Snippet from Disney’s New World of Color Here’s a short snippet of Disneyland’s new World of Color water show at California Adventure. Lights, lasers, water fountains, flames – epic!
- Does Coke Give Disney Free Soda? You would think Coke gives Disney free soda and drinks with stock on hand, free for the taking.
- â€œRelease the Kraken!â€ If not already in Urbandictionary.com, the phrase “release the Kraken!” from Clash of the Titans must be added. You shout this when someone poops in the pool and you need everyone to scatter and evacuate.
- Looking for Epic? So am I. I’m In Search of Epic. Also redirected from pulpconnection.com/epic thanks to the easy setup of the Thesis theme.