Time is running out to vote in Honolulu Weekly’s 17th Annual Best of Honolulu poll. You need to vote in at least 10 categories to validate your submission, and the poll closes on Friday, July 31.
Here are some of my votes.
- Best local newscast: KGMB9
- Best Twitterer: @neenz
- Best local blog: pulpconnection.net (how could I not have done this?)
- Best local television personality: Howard Dicus
- Best neighborhood for garage sales: Mililani Mauka
- Best customer service: Halekulani hotel (sorry, Four Seasons Lanai)
- Best place to take the whole family for dinner-on a budget: Kin Wah Chop Suey
- Best way to find a job: Craigslist
- Best UH team to support: Men’s basketball
- Best league to join: Hawaii Kickball
- Best workout for seniors: Fighting for seats in the dining area of Shirokiya
What about you? What are some of your votes? And much thanks if you vote for Pulpconnection.net for best local blog!