Top-Canvas

I Eat Too Much Junk Food

The Angry Asian Girl scolded me for eating too much junk food, picking up some Doritos Collisions and Pop Tart Splitz. To cheer up my low spirits, I headed off to McDonalds for some comfort food.

Vanilla Iced Coffee. Only $1.50 for this “medium” sized drink. You know it’s not the greatest when the McD workers have Starbucks cups behind the counter. Still though, it’s only $1.50.

mcdonalds-ice-coffee

A large medium

Strawberry sundae. Part of the $1 menu. Only one measly buck!

mcdonalds-sundae

A little melted but still good!

I feel much better now.

, ,

6 Responses to I Eat Too Much Junk Food

1. Angry Asian Girl September 7, 2007 at 6:38 am #

Aww, I didn’t mean to sound so motherly. But you know it’s only ’cause I care.

2. Angry Asian Girl September 7, 2007 at 4:38 pm #

Aww, I didn’t mean to sound so motherly. But you know it’s only ’cause I care. I should talk. Yesterday I ate some Sun Chips and cookies. Damn the luring vending machine and my laziness to go to the market to get some healthier food! Think I’ll pick up those Doritos Collisions and Pop Tart Splitz when I make it there. =S

3. Myong Choi September 7, 2007 at 8:06 am #

McD’s strawberry sundaes are awesome!

4. Myong Choi September 7, 2007 at 6:06 pm #

McD’s strawberry sundaes are awesome!I actually read in a Fitness magazine somewhere a long time ago that the McD’s strawberry sundae was the healthiest of all fast food desserts, so don’t feel too guilty!

5. Gee Why September 10, 2007 at 8:51 am #